Friday, April 30, 2010

What to do???any advice......(guys or girls)?

theres this guy and he is going to ask me out soon.and i do like him but im having trouble getting over my ex b/f!! and i dont know if i want my ex b/f back and i dont know if i want to move on with this guy thats going to ask me out.i want to say yes to this guy that is going to ask me.and i think it would help me to get over my ex that cheated on me.so do you all think i should go for it???What to do???any advice......(guys or girls)?
Go for it for sure because once a cheater they think they can cheat some more. You seem like a great person and no one deserves to be cheated on no one. Go for it and I hope you will succeed.What to do???any advice......(guys or girls)?
Yes, go for it.





Don't look back.
go for it.....
Definately go for it! Your ex-bf cheated on you girl, even if you aren't over him, move on so that way he thinks you are completely over his sleezy-a**. Plus this new relationship could be a good way to really get over your old ex.
Maybe going out with someone else will help you get over your ex?
i would just be honest, because anyone can understand what your going through. just say i would like to hang out go to the movies but i still am a little upset over my ex so can we just start as friends an see how it goes? because if you tell him flat out no he might asume you just dont like him, but if you tell him that you get to spend time with him an if you end up with your ex again it wouldnt be a suprize to the guy an he will probibly try with you again someday cause you were honest but he would probibly expect you to be over you ex at that point lol
how on earth do you ';know'; he is going to ask you out can you tell the future if so what are wednesdays winning lotto numbers?
If you don't take a step forward you will get no where. Your boy friend is an EX for a reason, move on, give this new guy a chance.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment