Friday, April 30, 2010

Summer crush - advice guys and girls?

this girl in the lower year likes me in college, she told me right after im about to leave college, however she will still be at college because she is a year younger then me.





well she did not exactly tell me she likes me but her friend did because she was shy to speak to me, however she is really a random crazy girl but with me it was differrent.





do you think i should go and speak to her alone?





should i even make a move because the fact im leaving college soon has made me think twice?Summer crush - advice guys and girls?
just go up and talk to her look whats the worst that could happen i mean if she likes you thats a score amigo all you have to do is follow the path and if you dont like her your not attached to her.if you 2 hit it off she,ll probably stick for awhile since she will be will a college graduate. just make yourslf not regret anything aigth you can trust me i been there.Summer crush - advice guys and girls?
wait man untill U know where are U going


do leave Ur heart with her a then complian that Ur are suffer wait a give Ur self a chance to think about it


Ur are not in a rush believe me and when U are graduated


she will see U much responsible and a mature man


wish U luck
you really dont know if its true or not unless you go and speak to her, so why dont you go and speak to her especially since you are leaving college, you also sound that you really like her as well, why dont you show those feelings
no you should leave campus but keep in touch with her. i say you do make a move cuz well first it depends if you like her back. then you make a move. thats my advice
i agree with the guy before me (:
Obviously since you asked this question you feel you might regret it afterwards not talking to her.





If what her friend says is true, go talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment