Friday, April 30, 2010

New Couple advice?? GUYS PLZ?

Hi, I'm 13, and I have a boyfriend...he just asked me today...he's my first! =)


so my question to u guys are some tips on how to be a good girl friend...what do you like your girl friend to be like, do, or say?New Couple advice?? GUYS PLZ?
your bf wants you to be a toy, first and you just allow then he will feel good and if he feels bad you feel worse? How this can go on, this is the age of learning , maturing and settling in academic, career, profession. Do not play -how to be good girl , wife and all that ... You will end up being a puppet. Be your own-self and let not be one who is always fulfilling the expectations of others and remaining dissatisfied yet. As your own expectations will never be met like this and you will end up a distraught woman.New Couple advice?? GUYS PLZ?
hahah make him happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment