Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice guys my ex'' nd i just broke up nd 4 once we went out 4 weeks how do i get him back ??

HELP!!!!!!!!I need advice guys my ex'' nd i just broke up nd 4 once we went out 4 weeks how do i get him back ??
*confused*





What...?I need advice guys my ex'' nd i just broke up nd 4 once we went out 4 weeks how do i get him back ??
Rephrase the question.


Eye four won, c@n't f16ur3 0ut wh@t y0ur t@lk1ng @b0ut.
You can't! In your previous questions you were looking for a boyfriend and you are only 13 years old. Now you had your internet boyfriend and it done with. I am gonna tell you mamma.
if u broke up with him and he was sad about it just get back together! easy!





but dont act pathetic about it ^^ lol








if he broke up with u, it will be very hard...
BENCH WARRARNT
Did you break up with him or did he break up with you? How did you react? I'm presuming that he broke up with you. You should talk about why the relationship ended when it did. Sometimes a lot of people break up even though one or both wanted it to continue. Ask him if he still likes you and tell him that you're not going to lie becuase you do like him still. If you want to do the movie-type thing, i.e. hook up with one of his friends and start dressing ';sexier'; then go for it. I suggest the first part of this answer though, lol.
you dont. he's old news
call him, tell him you want him back, see how it goes
Why did you break up? Why do you want him back? You gotta give better info if you want a sensible reply. If you want him back bad enough you gotta figure out what he wants from you %26amp; give it, but I can guess what he probably wants and I can guess you may not be willing, nor maybe should you be, to give it.
well just call him up tell him that you miss him and you won't let him get mad and stuff like that. plus if you really want to score a big one tell him that if you have a threesome that he shouldn't talk to any other gurls.

No comments:

Post a Comment