Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friendship.. Problem.. I need your advice guys ! thanks?

We were already frnds for almost a year.. and now i can say that we are already so close..





I have revealed all my secrets to her.. and she did the same thing....


We Always spend our time together, %26amp; in every class we are seatm8.





The problem is.. I want her to be my Best friend.. but i Dunno how / what / when is the right time to tell / ask her...


=(Friendship.. Problem.. I need your advice guys ! thanks?
You don't ask someone to be your best friend. wait and over time your friendship will be so strong you will be best friends. It may not seem like it to you but everyone else will see it.Friendship.. Problem.. I need your advice guys ! thanks?
i agree with alex

No comments:

Post a Comment