Friday, April 30, 2010

Can anyone offer their advice(Guys too)?

Why would your guy risk an relationship for his female friends. I dont think they should be talking on the phone I think that it should be more a hi and bye thing im more of a friend that he will ever need, so why the friends? So i basically put my foot down and told him goodbye, Im also a leo and he is an aquarius, is this bad pairing? or am I being too selfcentered?Can anyone offer their advice(Guys too)?
If he had these friends before....then why can't he still have friends? I see no problem in the opposite sex being friends. Has he ever had things going on with these girls? I am sure you still talk to your friends....would you like it if he told you who and when you can talk to people? Ultimatums NEVER work. Compromise is the key.Can anyone offer their advice(Guys too)?
You were wrong. It's fine for him to have friends, even if they're female. I know it's tough to see him talking to another girl, but as long as you know their just friends, it's fine. You have to trust him, if he deserves it.


While I like to look at my horoscope every day, I think it has nothing to do with relationships. Don't worry about that. You should be apologizing to him and trying to get him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment