Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need help and advice guys n girls!!!!!?

well theres this girl i like, n i think she like me back..thats not the point. the point is my friend was showing off my new cell, and told her to put her # in it fo me.. and i dont know if i should call her? een if i do, what do i do, what should i talk about, how should i act? i need help alot, just tell me everything on your minds and thank youI need help and advice guys n girls!!!!!?
First, you need to relax,


Second be yourself. I know that you are nervous and scared and you should be. I am in college and it is very intimedating to talk to women. But you have to ';man-up';.





Since she gave you her number, call her and ask her how she's doing, how was her day, etc. Be cool and most importantly be yourself. Don't try to be someone that you are not, things work out better when you are yourself.I need help and advice guys n girls!!!!!?
I don't think sh would have put her number in, if she didn't want you to call. What is the harm in calling. You never know. If anything you may make a new friend or more, you never know.
just call da gurl. my friend had da same problem and so did i. but i finally called da boy and we talked on da phone almost everyday...just talk about n e thing. ask her what she's doin and what she did 2day. stuff lyk dat...u shud call her asap...who knows. yal might end up 2getha afta a while

No comments:

Post a Comment