Friday, April 30, 2010

Relationship advice? GUYS(14&15) advice and girls question?

Ok, so me and my boyfriend are going through some rough spots. It feels like the sparks r gone. I mean i dont NOT love him. I LOVE him with almost all my heart and he says he feels the same way but...he doesnt SHOW it. He doesnt hold my hand and he doesnt kiss me alot. He does after i beg and beg and beg but not just on his own. Does this mean he doesnt lve me? he says he was ready for all those things.....





if it makes a difference, im bigger than he is. I mean...basically im fat and he is skinny/kinda chubby. He gets asked all the time if im his girlfriend and he quietly answeers yes. I feel like he is embarressed by me...i just dont understand what i can do to get him to do what i want and b aweet and stuff. Ive tried talking to him and he says he will try to do better but it doesnt seem like he is...is it bad that im pushy with what i want? do guys like that?Relationship advice? GUYS(14%26amp;15) advice and girls question?
he loves, but just just dosen;t really wanna show it. some people are differernt like this. just talk to him abt stuff you usually do and just keep him interested.





if you fell bad abt beign fat, that try to cut one coke or pop from eating evry week and run for 29-25 min everyday. small portions throughout the day(5 or 6) GOOD LUCKRelationship advice? GUYS(14%26amp;15) advice and girls question?
its casue ur fat. no offense. men dont like fat ladies ur goin to get dumped soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment