Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok I need advice. Guys and Girls! My boyfriend of 3 yrs is turning 21 pretty soon...?

and I don't know what to get him. Oh yeah I'm making him a cake or something like that, but what should I write on it? eg. Happy 21st B-day baby I love you? or what? I need some help here. I got money I work so that's no problem. w/e you think i should give him. thanx!Ok I need advice. Guys and Girls! My boyfriend of 3 yrs is turning 21 pretty soon...?
I dont know if you have talked about marriage but my first thought was what about a really nice bottle of champagne (or wine) for you to drink on your wedding night.


He is turning 21 so a good gift is a bartenders guide, and maybe some differant alcohols and mixers so he can make some differant drinks.


If you are trying to stay away from that type of gift another great gift is a book autographed by his favorite author. He would keep it forever.


Does he have Sirius Satalite radio? I got it for my b-day last month and its awesome! My wife got me a lifetime membership! But it was probably more that you want to spend. ($500 on sale for $400)


On my 18th birthday my dad's gf got me a really nice leather wallet for my birthday and I still have it.. (20 years ago) I had one of those velcro wallets from the 80's. Another good gift is a really nice watch.. but they are pretty pricey.


And you definitly have to pick some stuff up at Victoria's Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment