Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some sex advice. Guys help?!?

What are some things that really turn you on before having sex with a girl? I want to really make my boyfriend horny and need some good ideas. Please give some. Thanks!I need some sex advice. Guys help?!?
Are you crazy? What's with you trying a stunt like this? Getting teenage boyfriends horny is like tormenting a pit-bull.I need some sex advice. Guys help?!?
Dont do it





Your complteyl messing up your life your 16 for god's sake





Crazy american dumbass teenager





EDIT: Wow that was harsh but at least im not being a hoe





Thanks for the laugh at the ';I wanna make him horny'; ROFl
Maybe you be on top. Bring him almost to the point of ejaculation, then bring him down, then back up and so on. Make it last. If you can prolong the experience for 60 minutes then you have success.
iam not a guy but what allways gets guys is play with your boobs and suck on his uhm. before:)
yea just don't do it
WHAT A SLUT GOOD LUCK WITH UR REPUTATION HOE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment