Friday, April 30, 2010

Outfit Advice - guys / girls?

Hi





I am a toned male and I'd like you to make an outfit for me from my spandex collection:





* Shiny Lycra Shorts (black)


* Shiny Lycra Leggings (black)


* Red short sleeved leotard


* Green Catsuit


* Purple G-string leotard


* Blue catsuit


* Black T-shirt


* Converse Boots





10 points for the best outfit. ThanksOutfit Advice - guys / girls?
okay,


I vote for...


The shiny Black Lyca Leggings with the purple G-string leotard over it. And the converse boots will complete the look. Very impresive collection!





THe green cat suit would be great too!Outfit Advice - guys / girls?
Are you Gay?
you have a catsuit!


you my idol.


wear that with converse boots and you will be rocking


and the G string. . . . .
ok wear the black leegings as last, first, top the green catsuit, shorts, no shirt so they can see your purple thong and top with boots, viola biggest flagrant display of a confused, deprived, left winged liberal, with a good hair day
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment