Friday, April 30, 2010

Guyfriend, need advice! Guys, please answer, open to any advice!?

my guy friend has had a crush on a girl for a really long time now and the girl wants him to back of so that they can just be friends. He is like a sick dog and is obsessed with her. I've talk to him about sometimes he dosn't want to talk about it and other times he does. He has liked her for almost three years now! She has others guys ';that adore'; and they all hate each other for it. He is sooooo hot and so many girls would love to go out with him but he is to obsessed. I don't want to see him all depressed anymore, i always get stuck in the middle.


P.S. Yes i do like him he's hot who wouldn't. this girl


please an answer that will help me not you like him i figured that out on my own


PLEASE HELP WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE MER OR HIM!Guyfriend, need advice! Guys, please answer, open to any advice!?
if I was you, I would back off of him, he sounds wacko if he is obsessed with a girl that only wants to be his friendGuyfriend, need advice! Guys, please answer, open to any advice!?
I'd say stay out of the business until it settles down.
tell him the trust tell him u love him

No comments:

Post a Comment