Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice (Guys only)

i know this guy that i have liked for a really long time and i know he likes me too cuz we have this great connection and i can tell. He trys to impress me by doing things he really doesnt wanna do. He also told me he liked my in the begining of this year. But he never asked me out and he hasnt told me he liked me yet and he denies it when i ask him. whats going on with him??I need advice (Guys only)
he actually hates you. if i were you id leave him alone and start talking to another guy. if he really does like you he'll be jealous and possibly ask you out and if not then hes not into you. good luck!I need advice (Guys only)
he likes you but he is not ready to be with you.
just ask him out
he doesn't think you like him start dropping hints i guess



i know that i am a girl but i was in this situation. this guy wants you to ask him out because he is shy and likes a girl who is strong and confident! Go for it chicka!
ask him out


nd if he doesn't replie just stay mates wi him nd keep being spontanious wit him nd he will have 2 ask yew ou
probably has other girls in mind.
he's immature and cant deal with his own feelings. dont walk away from him, RUN.
Okay, here is the scoop. You probably have a really good guy on your hands, but he has some growing he needs to do. He needs to work on himself some more. Someone said he is immature and they are not that far off. If things go well, he may evolve into a confident, attractive man, but that is going to take some time.





If you want to go out with him, the next time he is trying to impress you, you have to call his bluff. Say something along the lines of, ';I don't believe this!!! Would you just ask me out, already and get it over with?!?!';





Now remember, he needs to work on himself and he is insecure, so this is going to throw him off of his game, but it puts it right out there and you are still requiring that HE asks YOU out, not the other way around! If he has ANY balls at all, he will seize that opportunity. (Don't do this in front of other people, though, or you will TOTALLY crush him!)





Good luck!!
he's shy you might have to put the moves on him
he is probably having second thoughts every time liking you comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment