Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need advice!!!Guys and Girls?

I know this guy who is in all of my classes, is hot, and seems to like me, but he is so...... well let me just say this... I went to a party and we hung out and snuggled around a camp fire, but sadly i have never really gotten any attention before (im new to the game... gr 8 in a really small town) and i didnt really pay attention to him for a few days, and now he has just started hangin with me again and i am so confused..... does he like me, or will he ask me out and if he does, should i say yes or stall and say ill tell him my answer tomorrow? I REALLY need help... i am so patheticNeed advice!!!Guys and Girls?
Hahaha, sorry it's just that i'm about to say exactly the same thing that i said to another girl to you. You are Soooo not Pathetic! You shouldn't say that. You are really lucky to be with someone you love who seems to love you back, but relationships take time. I would kill to even be friends with the girl i like because you need to have a strong friendship for a while before anything big happens. Oh and bye the way, you are not pathetic, i am. (^-^)Need advice!!!Guys and Girls?
he probably likes you if you were snuggeling and hanging out. give it a little time and see if he asks you out and if you like him the way he supposedly likes you, go for it!!
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment