Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Need Your Advice... (Guys and Girls)

Ok. So here's the thing. Have you ever met someone who you thought was perfect for you? Who you thought about every day, and could not get out of your mind? And who you knew you would never be able to forget, even if you never saw them again?





So, I found my somebody. Lets call him ';Brendan.'; Brendan and I went to school together for just a year, but then he had to switch schools. We were pretty good friends, even though I only had one class with him. We were always paired up, because we sat at the same table. And even though he was a year older than me, I never felt he was being condescending. He was always helping me out, teaching me new things. But that class was in the first semester. So I haven't seen him (except for an occasional glance in the halways) for the whole second semester or summer. But then, as the last day of school rolled around, I got up the nerve to ask him to sign my yearbook. And he did. I was sooooo happy. He remembered me! But I never got the chance to ask him for his email. And I know, since I'll probably never see him again, that I should just forget. But I can't. I have thought of him everyday since our last class together. I have. Honest. And I'm not the kind of person to forgive-and-forget, either.





So after lots of thought and consideration, I've decided I'm going to write him a letter. Hand-written. Not typed. If it was typed, it would appear that I had thought about it. I don't want to appear stalker-ish. I've got Brendan's address from the school directory. So, I think what I am going to do, is write him a letter, with some random facts from my summer, and then end with ';if you would like to save me the trouble of hand-writing another letter, feel free to email me instead at myemail@yahoo.com.'; that way, i can get his email, and we can stay in touch. and if not, and he does think im a stalker, I'll never see him again and I will know that I at least tried.





So-- what so you guys think? Any advice, tips, or whatever? What should I talk about in my letter? Is this even a good idea? Cursive, or block handwriting? What should I ask him so he responds? How long should the letter be? How should I start the letter? Also, how should I end the letter? Should it be Sincerely, Starrsy, or See Ya, Starrsy, or Bye, Starrsy, or %26lt;3, Starrsy, or what? What paper should it be on? Guys - (or I guess girls too,) - what would you do if you got a letter like this? I mean, obviously, I'm not going to tell him that I like him. For now, I mean, I just want to be friends. Anything else you feel you should tell me? I'm kind of nervous about this whole plan. I need to get the letter out before the end of summer...





Thanks so much (in advance) to anyone who answers!I Need Your Advice... (Guys and Girls)
So, your first question, have you ever met someone you thought was perfect for you? Yes, her name is Bethany, and I really like her and I think we are perfect for each other.





Onwards to your other questions. If a girl that was good friends with me sent me a letter after I moved, I would be touched that she would have taken the time to hand write me a letter. Then yes, I'd send her an email so we could chat from there. Handwriting should probably just be normal printing, not cursive. Cursive can be hard to read depending on the person's handwriting, and it may come across as love letter ish. Here:





Dear Brendan,





Hey, how has your summer been? Mine has been pretty good. I went to place X with person X and had a really good time! We did this and that. How is your new school? It is too bad you moved. blah blah blah.


Sincerely,


Starrsy %26lt;3





P.S. Would you save me the trouble of hand writing another letter by emailing me at myemail@yahoo.com?





Something like that. I'm unsure of what you're tying to get across, that you like him, or that you just want to re-establish communication from him? Depending, you may want to orient the contents of the letter as needed. Paper should be the kind of paper you'd write a letter to your grandma on, unless you're trying to show that you like him, in which maybe some stationary would work. Whatever color ink you choose should match the point of your letter.





Hope this helped!


I Need Your Advice... (Guys and Girls)
tell him you want to be friends but forgot to ask for his email at the end of school so got his address from the school. Ask if you could go to his house sometime.
You should just get to the point and tell him you like him. Honesty is the best policy.
You probably never knew this but...





We men loved to be stalked.
wow thats long... o_o;;
just talk to him
talk to him
by getting his address at the schools directory you have gone a little stocker-ish and yeah you shouldn't pour your heart out in one letter and give it to him you can write him a friend letter and leave your email so you guys can keep in contact or you could throw a END of summer party, invite some people and Brendan and get all the info you need there
omg I'm a guy but i know where your coming from there is this girl who was in one of my classes 2 years ago year and we were friends but last year she was in none of my classes .. but heres your answer if i got a letter like this id be ecstatic ALWAYS use cursive girls always use curse it makes you seem neat,and orderly (guys like that) but i think he will like it I would and I'm sure he will email you



Wow seems you like this guy alot more than you say. I would suggest you take a minute to remember in detail every time spent together. that way you can make a really good decision on whether or not this guy even likes you the way you like him. If he doesnt than you will come off as a stalker. if he does than he might be able to think past the fact you had to research his address. oh and consider this; if he has older or old enough sisters or really close female cousins. because if he does than they probably wont think too highly of you for doing this.
awww this is cute (:





hmm well in the letter


i would talk about what


you remember about him.


like the things he has taught


you or made you laugh.


he'll smile when he reads it.





then just sign your name.


that way he isnt pressured to


respond (if he does) in the


same manner.





your not being stalker-ish.


just trying to keep in touch


with an old friend (:





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment