Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm 19 but I'm attracted to guys in their late 20's and older any advice?

I'm 19 but if a guy is 27/28 or younger I won't even consider them as a potential person to date. They're too immature. Usually these guys are either dating, married, or divorced. Dating a married guy is not an option. Dating a dating guy is not an option. I don't like divorced guys.





Any advice?I'm 19 but I'm attracted to guys in their late 20's and older any advice?
Not a worry. I am an older chap who has had younger lovers, one or two about the ages of my daughters, mostly they are 6-12 years younger. Simple to know women mature earlier and many seem to simply like older men, who I think offer more security, income, protection, stability, are better lovers and -- as having lived a longer life -- have more interesting matters to discuss and to share. Relax and enjoy the older person....there is so much variability in life's experiences, age is just one, and a not so important one. Good wishes.I'm 19 but I'm attracted to guys in their late 20's and older any advice?
Go for it baby. Of course men, or rather boys, of your own age, are immature. And as for divorced guys, think of what it looks like from their perspective -


woman his age, never married, is likely to have something wrong with her (even if she didn't before);


woman his age, been married, likely to have kids at the most expensive stage of their upbringing;


younger woman may tickle his vanity but is likely to want kids of her own - the older he gets, the stronger the pressures on both sides.


So grab him when he's 29 or so.



I was 19 when I met my hubby who was at the time 25. I understand about the immature thing. When I met my hubby he had all the partying out of his system and was ready to settle down and have a family. At the time I had a child whose father was not there for her, so I was looking for a guy who was ready to settle down. 10years or older might be hard not only for you but for him, so don't rule out everyone under 10 years because my hubby and I are 6 years apart and work great.
There are plenty of good men out thier in their thirties who are not married or gay, you will meet someone when the time is right.


I was 19 when i had a 34 year old boyfriend and 24 when a different partner was 38. I have always gone for older men also.
I agree with one word which people talk in my country. they say: girls think same as the guys who's 5 years older than them...So what's the problem? It will be more easy for you to be with them. They'll care more than the young guys...So go on!
Em what is the problem? An older guy is less likely to trade you in for a newer model after a while. Go for it.
Nothing is wrong with that. They say women matures early than men and that's the reason why they prefer older men. That gives women a fighting chance :)
You have really limited your options. I guess you will have to settle for what you can find out there or tear up your list of requirements and make a new list.
I guess all that leaves open for you are guys older than 28 who are single. What's to advise?
Old is gold!
i think it's okay. maybe you just prefer matured guys who would take care of you. try chatting in this site: tagged.com.
GREAT ..SOME TIME TRY U AGE..TO OK...
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment