Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need advice guys please help?!?

I recently started dating this guy.. I am 22 he is 30... the age is not a big issue for me at all and I don't think it is for him either but just to give you a better picture of whats going on... well I made it clear to him that I am very particular about who I have sex with.... I don't have nearly as much experience as him obviously and I'm not looking for a serious relationship.... well at first we talked almost every night and I really started to like him a lot .. still do.... and we had sex and since then he hasn't called me quite as much as he used to and he seems to want to have sex everytime we meet up now. I really don't know for sure how he feels about me because he never tells me... I think he may be using me, and another part of me says that he maybe slightly insecure and waiting for me to break the ice.. help?? what do I do???Need advice guys please help?!?
next time you two get together don't have sex with him. see if he calls you again. if so than he might really want to be in a relationship with you. but if he gets angry or just ignores you after that then you know.Need advice guys please help?!?
the honest true is that...all he really cares is about sex...he feels good when he gets a young girls honey gives him man power
hes 30, all he is wantin is that young *** thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment