Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ADVICE!!! GUYS!!This guys I like said he liked me..but it seems he likes my friend! I need your advice GUYS!?

First off, my bf %26amp; I are dating two guys that are good friends. Well, we haven't been on the first date yet,but we hangout a ton. So my guy asked me out first, calls me / txts me atleast 4 times a week, and asks me to chill %26amp; stuff. Today was a chill day %26amp; I happened to be with my best friend. It seemed he was more into her than me. Like he looked at her more when he was talking %26amp; standing facing his body towards her more than me. She talks a lot, just a friendly person woth a lot to say. I'm usually like that but all of a sudden he makes me nervous %26amp; I choke up %26amp; feel like a fool %26amp; I just don't know what to say! I asked him if he liked me, he said yes %26amp; asked me back. yes.





Also, when she got up %26amp; left, he would glance once or twice then turn back towards me. He throws litttle things %26amp; runs into me, playfully...like 3rd grade. haha...he also follows me when I get up to go to my car etc. And his good friend told me he asked if I liked him back





Am I overanalyzing this....or what?ADVICE!!! GUYS!!This guys I like said he liked me..but it seems he likes my friend! I need your advice GUYS!?
He's probably getting to you through HER. Guys always think that if theyre in good with the best friend, he's a shoe in for the girl. Maybe he thinks thats what you want, so there is a good comfort level with everyone. But if it bothers you that much, you should sublty bring up something like...so what do you think about my best friend? what do you like about her? and if he gets too detailed or the list is never ending...try another dude!ADVICE!!! GUYS!!This guys I like said he liked me..but it seems he likes my friend! I need your advice GUYS!?
hahaha ya just a little lol


but ya frm the looks of it he's into u
well usually when a guy says they like you they mean it.Try on going out with just him having alone time with him. Don't start instigating that he may like your best friend because you don't have any solid clues and he'll maybe think your jealous and possessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment