Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boy advice (guys and girls.)

I am going to talk to the guy I like today, he asked me to go watch his hockey game.. so we are going to talk before it, and I want to know what would catch his attention lol.. I am really scared to mess anything up, so what would help ?





Boy advice (guys and girls.)
Make sure you aren't just starring in a dreamy way at him during the game. Pay attention to scores, player numbers, and moves. This way, when its over you can say ';What was up with number 45? He almost broke his nose in the second half!!'; This shows him that you care about what he does. Don't dress way too cute, you'll look superficial. But it would be cute to wear his team colors to show support. Good Luck!!Boy advice (guys and girls.)
Just be yourself, tell him you'll be rooting for him and wish him a good game! Things should go great if you're confident!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment