Friday, April 30, 2010

GUYS--need advice..how do you behave around a ';love interest?';?

GUYS! When you like a girl...what do you do and how do you act around her?





Do you tease her, touch her, flirt constantly, hug her, etc?





OR





Do you try to impress her, act shy, smile at her all the time, laugh at all her jokes, direct eye contact, etc?





Do guys really tease girls they like..that just seems like an oxymoron to me. What if a guy is always poking and prodding you, scaring you, teasing you, huggin you etc?? Just a goofball friend or something more?





Thanks!! :)GUYS--need advice..how do you behave around a ';love interest?';?
Neither of those.





I just behave normally.





I like to keep my cards pretty close to my chestGUYS--need advice..how do you behave around a ';love interest?';?
could be both-not that im a guy, but just guessing--had alota guy friends..
I think i do a little bit of everything to be honest...


I do tease some girls that I like, I touch and tickle them.


When I dont really know them im just shy and I might stare at them a little too much lol and I'll try to start a conversation really stupidly lol
if i like her alot then i talk to her every chance i get and try to be a really good friend sometimes i guess without realizing it i do a little of all of the above tho, if i just like her like a crush then i just tell her
i dont know about guys in general, but me personally, im more of the first type there. im flirtatious around her, tease her a bit more than i would otherwise, but all in fun. things like that. guys tease girls they like, but it's mainly because that's a way they flirt, sounds like the goofball friend is into you. i dont know about the poking and prodding, that may just be the way he is, but teasing, scaring, hugging, all that sounds like hes interested. eye contact is big though, because a lot of the time, you cant hold eye contact with someone youre genuinely interested in because you get nervous and look away. with me its that way, but i dont get shy and forget what im trying to say like some guys. if a guy's interested, hell usually try to be close to you when hes around you, as much as possible, and the teasing and hugging also comes in there. if he laughs at all your jokes, it might be hes into you, or it might just be he has a good sense of humor. hope that helps, good luck. you can always write meif you want more advice,
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment