Friday, April 30, 2010

Alright i need some advice!! (guys please answer, girls can too)?

alright so yesterday i was at a party and one of my friends brought this kid from his school (we're all sophmores, just so you know that age range) well anyways this kid was really cute so i started talking to him and he was really funny and i really liked his personality... ok well the thing is, my other friend and i kinda like him, and he thinks were both pretty/nice or whatever...well this kid told me that i was prettier than his ex and he gave me his screen name and stuff. but he asked my other friend if she wanted it, he didn't ask me if i wanted it, he just put it on my buddy list. i probably won't see this guy for a while but i'm going to start talking to him online and stuff. now i don't want to seem like a ***** but i want him to like me so what can i do that would like make him see me over my friend. i mean he already kinda likes me, but yet i think he also likes my friend too..ahhh! i don't know, please give me some advice here!!!Alright i need some advice!! (guys please answer, girls can too)?
He's not worth it. You will end up losing your friendship.Alright i need some advice!! (guys please answer, girls can too)?
fuch him go on yahoo with me!
Be yourself.


Honestly you want a guy to like you for who you are not for the person that schemed to get him to fall for you.


Probably not what you wanted to hear....but trust me it's not worth it. If you act like anyone other than who you are he will not like you long term....so your victory over your friend will be short lived.
He said you were prettier then his ex... wow...





Dude sounds like a douche just from that but I could be wrong!





The best you can do now is keep talking to him and hope he see you as the better choice over your friend.
you will probably have to play the waiting game and see how it pans out.Does it look like to him that she is maybe more attractive or maybe they have something more in common.I would suggest again to play the waiting game and see what happens and you are still young there are more guys out there that might or could be better!
Relax! You're still young. Have fun with life before it's too late.
you shouldn't be so desperate, Jeeze! If you like someone and they're not straight forward with you, then loose em and find someone you like that you know really likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment