Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice..... guys would be great?

This sounds to you like this guy really likes me alot not just a little bit?


I sent my man a msg last night after I had seen him saying


';thanks for the w/end, hope you had a good time and I think im missing your company already';





He responded with ';Yeah I had a great time 2, its a shame you had to go home, im missing ya already but im always thinking of u :)';





Does this sound like he isnt going anywhere?Advice..... guys would be great?
ya he realy likes you. if he wasnt sure i dont think he would be that open about missing you. dont be afraid, he clearly likes you alot so be confident, keep being yourself and it will work out fine.Advice..... guys would be great?
Sounds like he likes you. But if you have to ask this question, then you don't seem to sure of the relationship.





p.s. really cute avatar Mario N
yes
he wants you


well based on that message he deffinitley does


i've said stuff like that to girls i liked
uhh sounds like any tipical talk lols.
oh yes! your 2 names (what ever they are) are etched in stone until the grave

No comments:

Post a Comment