Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys I need some advice. I am 24 and Virgin. Do you agree with my situation?

I did have 2 relationships in the past so far, but somehow was not comfortable with sex before marriage. And before somebody's comic timing runs out, that's not the reason my relationships ended. I just have too many scruples I guess. I am not looking into anybody at the moment. I want to get established in my career first and need 2-3 years more I guess to be comfortable about approaching women again.





Once I went so desperate, that I went out and brought home a hooker. But, suddenly I felt like it was so CHEAP thing - I just paid her up and sent her off.





Of course, I am all in favor of marrying a girl and sex is like a celebration and just can't sleep with anybody.





My question is: would you consider remaining virgin till you find somebody fit enough to be your lifemate? It takes time I guess, but isn't it worth waiting? Is it cool to be virgin? Is it all that big a deal to get laid? I am sometimes in dilemma.Guys I need some advice. I am 24 and Virgin. Do you agree with my situation?
I was in your exact place 28 years ago. I made mistake and then decided to be a virgin until I met the person God had for me. He brought me a wonderful girl who that has met my needs for 24 years. We have been faithful to one another. But it starts with a commitment you are now making before marriage. It sounds like your on the right track. Don't let the failure and lack of discipline of others to pull you off the right path.Guys I need some advice. I am 24 and Virgin. Do you agree with my situation?
U will be living in a fantasy because that just isn't how it goes in the 21th century

Report Abuse



I think if I could reverse 1 thing in my life . . it would be premarital sex. I wish I was a virgin and remained a virgin with my first true love. If I had, I probably would have gotten married and lived happily ever after with her. Even now I think she knows me better than my wife . . . and that was 25 yrs ago.





I think having sex with someone you haven't dedicated your life to is a stress on the relationship that the relationship can't withstand. I think people have sex before marriage because they don't know how to have spiritual intimacy. The desire to please can only be fulfilled if you know your mate intimately. If you wait, get to know the person in your heart, the first time won't be having sex . . . it will truly be making love.





Imagine finding a woman that also had never had sex before and you two exploring together. Untainted love, built on true understanding and knowledge of your partner.





I think God gave us boundries with everything. For instance, if I am underwater for too long, I will drown. In the same way I think he gave us boundries to follow with sex. His boundry is no sex before marriage. So maybe we find a perfect love within those boundries.
Listen, I'm not religious, so this will be tough for you to handle, but here goes. Who cares? Get some experience before you tie the knot! If this upsets your god, then you can just ask him for forgiveness, and you'll be back in good graces with him. It's the easiest thing in christianity. Do what you want, then simply believe in JC and ask for forgiveness. It's the ultimate get out of jail free card!
I wouldn't wait for sex after marriage. What if you marry but are not sexually compatible? This is a big part of the relationship. But I also admire you waiting for someone you really love. I think that today too many youngsters are too eager just to go out and screw around with people they met in the same day. Apart form the obvious STDs its also makes sex cheap. This is coming from a 19 year old, not an old guy telling off youngsters!





So I suggest that before you ask her to marry you (when the perfect ';her'; comes along), you gotta have sex first to make sure you like the same things sexually and get along in this manner.
I am a 25 year old woman. That is dating. I personally wouldnt want a virgin. Sex is a very important thing. You could wait all that time for that special woman that u had been dating for years, then on that lovely night that made u take urself off the market is not good. U need that experience with woman to know how to please that woman. Most women arent virgins especially this generation. U should enjoy yourself and date and possible score with a rubber neck on to prevent any spread of whatever they got on them. Can u imagine that on that night that u and urs had been waiting for is over in a matter of second, u a virign that's what happens. Its a learning process for u. But if u know how to make ur wife feel and been doing it and ya'll know each other and what spots to touch, its so much better. U will know which one is the one for u. I say not to wait. It is somebody out there for everybody. go tap that then think about it. if no good move on. At least get u a various blowjobs from woman. that will kill all that somewhat not comfortability with sex.
Do whatever feels right for you. If you think this is the way to go, then that's great. Dont let yourself be corrupted by mass media.
hey come on know i am virgin too so don't have sex before marriage.
My husband and I have only been with each other, and it's the best thing in the world! :O) Obviously, I'm encouraging you to stay on that track. Nevermind whether or not it's considered cool, because I'm sure some people here will tell you it's not. You have the right idea, so just stick to it and don't let yourself be influenced.





Also that Rawlings12345 guy is so wrong. One does not mock God. Repenting means turning away from something. God does not reward hypocrisy or insincerity.
Good job staying a virgin that long seariously because i look back and i wish that i would have waited because if you lose it before marriage then you and your partner break up it sucks because you lost part of you.
Dude, you need to stop living in your fantasy world of lifemates, soulmates, and true loves. I hate to break it to you that that is bunch of idealistic crap.





I agree that there is the perfect girl for you somewhere. Hell, there might be 20 or 30 out there. What you need to do is meet them, and i understand starting a career is a good thing to do before getting serious with someone. Although, if you are denying yourself this NATURAL urge because you are ';building your career'; I guarantee you that you will become extremely neurotic, and you will need to find a girl that can get you out of that rut before you will truly be able to enjoy the relationship.





This will also make it hard for you to find a girl that will put up with you. Seriously, if you are about to pop then the one thing you might need is a hooker.
Sounds good to me.


And, you don't have to worry about dying from AIDS! (Not to mention herpes, hepatitis, and the whole catalogue of venereal diseases.)
Regardless of what answers you get here, if it is right for you, stick with it.





Holding yourself to a high standard is not something you should be asking others about. Do not allow others to drag you to their level if that isn't where you want to be. If you want to keep that high standard, by all means, keep it.





Sex isn't going anywhere. It will be waiting for you when you decide the time is right.
YES! You're definitely on the right path. You'll be setting the standard in all of your relationships and will be one of the few men worth marrying, apart from the sea of all alike who have been duped by liberalism.
Well Hun, it is really your decision. If you chose to be a virgin then you do that. Sex brings alot of drama and emotional baggage. So my opinion is do what you want, if you chose to stay a virgin then do it. I am all for it. It is good to wait for someone you truly love then just go out and do it because all your friends are, just be yourself Hun. Good Luck!
HEy dont you guys just goon and o and on. Do you know that in some countries and in some religions having sex befroe marriage is a very big issue. And so appx 70% or more of the population is just virgin till marriage.





Im a female and same goes for me. Its much much better this way. Wouldnt u agree?
Today people tend to glamorize sex as a sport which completely distorts how men tend to view women. Some people try to even base their marriage on how well their partner performs which is also a danger zone. There have been times where I thought this is it, and when I held off because I knew I didn鈥檛 truly want to be with them I was thankful. I say hold off until you like you said get yourself established, because sometimes getting in an intimate relationship can throw a Monkey wrench in your world. And find someone you really like, even marry. Those people who harp on you for being a virgin I鈥檝e discovered are full of empty reasoning鈥檚. And think about how nice it would be if you found this beautiful girl who had done the same.





But that鈥檚 just me.
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment