Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice Guys! Question for the guys.Help! Anyone with advice?

so there is this guy and I like him and I am pretty sure he feels the same way about me because we have talked about it before (he brought it up) however whenever we are talking and it gets even remotely close to making plans to do something he flips out and goes MIA. One of the last times he said it felt like it was heading to a relationship and he is not ready for that (both of us are within a year being fresh out of divorce). I can respect that but if he does like me why does he disappear when it feels like we are getting to close? I give him his space and dont even text him when I can tell he is feeling this way because I do not want him to feel trapped but C'mon! How long do guys go through this before this changes and does he really like me or just leading me on? a friend of mine thinks he is scared could this be true (this friend is family to him)? What can I do to help this along and figure it out? I dont want to rush into anything either but we have such a great time together talking, and we have a whole bunch in common... Guys please help! do you really retreat when it comes down to being too serious? FYI we are in our late 20's so this is not a kid thing this is 2 adults who haven't dated in a looong time I need advice Guys! Question for the guys.Help! Anyone with advice?
well i was married for 13yrs.got divorced over a year and a half ago.im ready to date now.but it took me at least a year before i was serious about it.a few months after i got divorced i tried to date,but wasn't ready.every time a woman would try to get serious with me i would freak out,then disappear.so it sounds like he is not ready for commitment yet.all you can do is wait.but i wouldn't wait much longer.maybe a few more months.life's to short and as you get older its harder to find someone decent.I need advice Guys! Question for the guys.Help! Anyone with advice?
This guy is so immature, it's s wonder he was ever married. Get away from him now, there is nothing here that warrants even another sniff. All men are not like this. We are all looking for pretty much the same thing, and what he is doing is not it.
i think he might be scared or shy about dating again because he doesnt to be divorced again but who knows, if i was him i would of started daitin again
he's a jerk ,leave him,plz

No comments:

Post a Comment