Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm give up,with my life.......cos all man just same!!!!!! give me some advice,guys......what should i do now?

i'm confuse.....guys help me............I'm give up,with my life.......cos all man just same!!!!!! give me some advice,guys......what should i do now?
Your perceptions that all men just the same, YET you wants guys to help you. Not all men are the same and not all women are the same also,


They are good and bad women also, searching for soulmate as ATM machines.





In our society, we have good and bad guys. Those guys that you have met are looking for flirting or fun without string attached. You must be fully alert about men's behaviour when you meet a new guy.





So wish you good luck in your search for a good guy as life long soulmate.I'm give up,with my life.......cos all man just same!!!!!! give me some advice,guys......what should i do now?
Find other ways to be happy.
Well, don't give up in the first place. Please. You need to keep your head up , and keep looking. There are better, and different guys out there. You are just looking in places where they're all the same! So try taking in the different qualities of guys, and if they are same there, change your guys (I mean move or go to other places where the guy pool is different).
are you saying you are giving up on your life because all men are the same?





First, I suggest you improve your communication skills.
Well, you look pretty. I've been alone forever. If you were older maybe we could have solved each others problems. This is my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmkshonZu9GoBuZNa5oBKesazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090812084632AAirsU9





Good luck. And if all else fails remember this old saying: The fastest way to a mans heart, is through his chest with a sharp object.

No comments:

Post a Comment