Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice.... GUYS please help! 10 points best answer...?

Do guys like girls with short straight hair? I mean if it looks good with like side swept bangs and stuff like that? And what if say you liked a girl but then they cut their hair? How would you feel? And if you're sad or feeling down, what is something that you would want your girlfriend to say? Or what would a cute text for them to send you? I need advice.... GUYS please help! 10 points best answer...?
I think it depends on whatever looks best, but generally longer hair is better. Cutting a lot off is a big change though so be kind of careful. If I like a girl, I like her regardless of her hair so remember that. Don't change your look for a guy your wasting your own time! Tell the guy like a inside joke you guys have or just ask him how he is.





a couple big tips.





be outgoing!


never change yourself for someone else, cuz thats not you anymoreI need advice.... GUYS please help! 10 points best answer...?
Different guys have different tastes. Some may like short straight hair, and some may not. I say, just do whatever feels best for you, because that should be the only thing that matters. If a guy really likes you, they shouldn't be liking you for only your looks, but also your personality. If it really makes him sad, just act like yourself, to show that you're still here as you.


If your boyfriend or anyone else is sad, it's best to sit with them and have them talk about it. If they let it out, it takes away a lot of the anguish from keeping it all inside. Just make sure you don't spread any of his secrets.
Dude it's up to you as for what you like.


People like all kinds of things. You could never say ';No guys don't like girls with short hair';


It's what you like that matters, but remember girls are not objects they are people. If she wants short hair it's up to no one but her.


If you're sad or down let your girl know it and tell her you need her support, time, love and understanding.


For what she would need to say to you would be determined by what you were down and sad about so I can't tell you that.


With the text again it's a relationship thing.


A person would need to know you to be able to text or tell you a good text for you.


Myself, I like a good face to face and if not a phone call is better than a text because a face or a voice is always better than type.


Good luck with your girlfriend dude. You may need to think about what you'll say and do and text to her.
I like long and short hair styles. I like the long natural look most of all. If you are wondering what you should do with your hair, you should do something you like and with what you can be confident. Confidence is sexy. Don't be afraid to try new styles and colors. You never know what you may like.





If I based how I liked someone or how I feel on how their hair is I would be very disappointed in myself for being so vain and shallow. If I like someone then their hair is only hair. I would be honest if the style was or was not good.





Generally, when I am feeling down I want a hug and then to be left alone. I will talk about it if I feel like talking about it. Otherwise I want to think about it and keep it to myself. A nice text: to let me know she cares, and that she is there if I want to talk to her.
Ok Im not a guy but as for the hair every guy's preference is different, and be supportive without being pushy some guys like to be left alone when down and some dont, it really just depends but they will usually let you know.





And as a matter of fact ';babygirl'; is right its what you like, I recently asked my bf what he thinks of bob haircuts, he said ';what do YOU think of them';? in other words its your hair and your choice a ';real'; guy is gonna like you for you not for what you can transform yourself into for him.





oh and look at rihanna she's damn hot and has some short *** hair! :)
Do guys like girls with short straight hair? I mean if it looks good with like side swept bangs and stuff like that?





Every guy has different taste. Personally I do find girls with short hair attractive. However, it depends on their facial structure. Not every girl looks good in short hair.





And what if say you liked a girl but then they cut their hair? How would you feel?





I wouldn't feel anything. What does her hairstyle have to do with how I feel about her?





And if you're sad or feeling down, what is something that you would want your girlfriend to say? Or what would a cute text for them to send you?





Sometimes all a guy needs is a shoulder or hug. Don't say anything unless you know what you're going to say (think it through). You don't want to make things worse. Sometimes a ';everything is going to be okay'; helps. A cute text would be: ';I am here for you'; or ';Don't worry, okay? I love you.';
is this only open to guys? Its been my experience that guys like long hair. however it all depends on the face. if you have the right face for it and can pull it off short dominatrix style works for a large number of my guy friends. as for the text, send him something funny that you heard that day, got nothing? take time to look up a joke that you think might amuse him. usually, I love you or im here for you (corny sounding i know) or i got your back on your decisions (another way of saying i think you're right and support you) works.
I'm no guy but I reaf seventeen magazine and cosmo girl religiously.





Guys usually don't care too much about the hair style. They just want it to look good. I know you probobally hear this alot but guys like girls that are confident.





Guys also LOVE to be showered with sympathy. Some guys will even pretend to be sad for it. They miht not aknowledge the fact that they like your sympathy because they want to be the dominant person who ';don't need any help';



Look at Halle Berry back in the day....she rocked the sexiest short do and won sexiest woman alive at one time. First of, It really depends on the face. Second, you have to love the style yourself to do it...never do a do on the basis of what someone else might like, BUT always aim for a do that IMPROVES your look. It's no secret...guys love sexy...so try to go for sexy too. When I met my bf I had long hair past my sholders, a while back I had it cut, and I rocked a shorter do and he really liked it. I think some guys love the change...as long as it looks good ON YOU. Good Luck sweetie!
dam, try to limit the number of questions





1) some girls with short hair are still sexy





2) if i liked a girl before she cut her hair ill usualy like her if she cuts it (unless she pulls a britney spears)





3) if i was feeling down, her company would usually cheer me up





4) texts wont help that much unless you remind them that you still love them
I know that you want to impress guys with your appearance and that is okay. But I think that most guys like a girl that is confident in herself and proud of her appearance. Your hair cut needs to be what you think will make you look better. Remember that it is your hair and not the guys hair.
Well that's more than one question, isn't it? But anyway... first lets start with the hair thing, beauty is only skin deep, you could have long shiny beautiful hair, and still be as much fun as a bag of hammers. But if your fun, outgoing, loving, and witty, well you could be bald and people would like to be around you. Second is kinda the same as the first... if they already like you then it doesn't matter what your hair looks like. And now your last question... Hey baby, I miss the sound of your voice, please call me so I can get my fix.
to be honest i am never attracted to girls with short hair only like 2 out of 10000 people can pull it off! girls with long hair are so sexy i dont know why... especially blondes or brunettes! and by the way i am a hot guy so dont cut your hair trust me on this one longer hairs more sexy and you will get more attention:P
There is no right or wrong answer. I personally LOVE long hair but have dated many women with short hair. Sometimes changing the hair makes the girl seem like a new girlfriend and variety is the spice of life.





The only think that really matters is that the girl thinks of herself.
The haircut all depends on the girl. In general if you think it looks good, so will us guys.





If I am sad or feeling down I need one of two things: space; just give me some time to think on my own, or affection; let me know that there is someone who cares about my situation.
hair is a different preference for everyone......if someone didn't like u just b/c u cut ur hair short---thats WAY to shallow!! haha. if someone is down i think the best thing to do is to let them talk about it and u can be a good listener,,,,,,let them get it off their chest.....then later send a cute text like which can be anything.... ';have a great nite'; and the next day ';good morning sunshine....i'm taking u out later, no if's ands' or buts';
First how your taking this... (exp. you may like short hair, but i like long hair)


if my girl friend cut their hair than i will ask her why do you cut your hair and i will ask her to grow your hair again, if she strongly refuse than i will take a decision that, i will go along with her..(real love always give and not demanding any thing from your lover - applicable to both)
Personally, any neat haircut that doesn't cover up the face is fine. It also depends on the specific person's body type and face shape. My best advice is to ask your specific person what kind of hairstyle he likes. As for feeling down, I think a hug is all I need.
to be honest there are parts of your body we pay more attention to then your hair. when im feeling down i like to just be left alone, but maybe thats just me. any text is fine it doesn't matter what it says he will appreciate that you took the time and interest to text him at all.
well if you're looking for the right guy, you should wear your hair the way you personally feel it looks best. the right guy will like it, and as far as how they feel about you changing it, the right guy will love it anyway, and will tell you it looks great.
IT USED TO MATTER ALOT TO ME. I WOULD BE LESS ATTRACTED TO A GIRL IF SHE HAD SHORT HAIR, OR CUT HERS. I'D STILL HOOK UP WITH THEM I JUST WOULDN'T ENJOY IT AS MUCH. ALSO IF IT'S SHORT BUT REALLY REALLY GIRLY IT MIGHT BE THE EXCEPTION TO THIS FEELING I USED TO GET. NOW I DON'T CARE.
If the girl I liked cut her hair... I'd be omg... i was over another girl... some girls suit longer hair. longer hair = girls (unless said person is the uber cool hippie type with a million stories)





But... girls with glasses can carry either off... but then again it;s all upto you and how confident you are.
When i see a girl, i don't look at there hair, they could be bald for all i care, its personality do matter to some extent, but if thats all the girl has going or them, and there lacking mentally...well....figure it out for yourself...
Generally speaking, guys like girls with long hair- or maybe its just that really short hair is a turn off /shrug
i like gurls with long straight black hair but if its short make sure u do sumthing good with that cuz i dont like short hair. cute tex would be i love u
I don't mind girls with short hair.





There is not really a cute text for a girl to send a guy.
It really depends on the face. Some girls look great with short hair while other do not.
If you like it, that is all that should matter. Plus remember it'll grow back.. Personally I think short hair is cute.
no short hair. blech. no exceptions.
it depends if the guy is judging ur looks or ur personality but i would say chort straight
Only if it looks good and isn't Dyke-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment