Friday, April 30, 2010

I NEEEEED Some Advice...GUYS This Ones for you?

We had sex already, we speak 2 times a day about a varity of things...including phone sex...we have plans to meet next week...





Is he into me...How can I make him even more into me...? Do guys like girls who play hard to get...maybe not answer my phone for a few hours....I NEEEEED Some Advice...GUYS This Ones for you?
playing hard to get to an extent is nice.





If you were with me (hypothetical), and you didn't answer the phone, I probably wouldn't be able to call you back another time (busy guy)... so I wouldn't do that - that'd be a pain in the *** and would delay the progression of the relationship.I NEEEEED Some Advice...GUYS This Ones for you?
yeah he's already been into you, have the calls dropped off a bit? :(
Why on earth would you want to play games like ';hard to get'; and by not answering your phone? What is it you are trying to accomplish?
Obviously, me and my girl only talk like once every 2 weeks, but thats because her parents are retards
depends if you guys have already had sex than he's got u already, so don't play hard to get.
no i like girls who dont play games if you like him call him or at least answer when he calls you
dont play mind games and oh havin sex wit him jus to make him like u a lot doesnt change nethin either, we guys can differentiate between hormones and feelings, so wrong way there girl

No comments:

Post a Comment