Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys/girls, i need advice about this guy i like?

So i kinda like this guy, but i have never had a boyfriend before. He has had a few gfs and i know he has gone far with them. He asked me how far i had gone and i was disappointed to say nowhere. I think he would go out with me if i had already had a boyfriend and at least made out or something. He texts me sometimes but at school he always flirts with the girls that are sort of slutty. My friend thinks we would make a good couple, but how could i have a chance with him?Guys/girls, i need advice about this guy i like?
This guy sounds kinda like me. What you should do is tell him that you are willing to do things with him. Trust me it will work.Guys/girls, i need advice about this guy i like?
He asked you how far you have gone, and hes not dating you? Classy man, hes interested in one thing and one thing only. If you have to ask yourself and others that should be a good indication of what you should do. Your friend has no bearing on who you would be good with, it's not her that will potentially get hurt by this player, it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment